Thursday, May 19, 2011

Yarn.

I visited another snow at the CCS gallery.

Named ------- by -------. (To be filled in after I contact mah friend. Who did the damn show. Those were good chips...)

And it was all abuzz. But to bee in the moment, and ins(p)ect the sweet honey of the...

Okay I'll stop.

Wait no I won't.


They seem more "cute" then "horrible painful buzzing flying death" when they are like that.

But yeah, the yarn arrangements at the show were meant to be walked through and played with.

As the puns indicate, they reminded me of bees.

Little yellow buzzing receptacles of fuzzy entanglement.


Almost got a little too tangled up in a few of them. But I extricated myself in time.

Really helped to visualize the movement of unseen forces. Literally(for the wind that acted on the yarn) and figuratively(with the bee metaphor, and the invisible communicative forces that move real bees).


And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment