Saturday, May 7, 2011

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_mob

Flash mobs.

I'm so ----EXCIT----ED!!!!!!!!


Yeah. I think this will be cool, whichever one we end up doing.

Shit, we talked about this in great detail on thursday.


Oh, for those of you who don't know what a flash mob is, go here.


Just like the title.


I watched a ton of videos then, and a few more on my own.


I think my group was debating the merits of a select few before that section adjourned.


The standoff/shootout one.

The slow motion matrix fight.

Or the ninja fight. Slow-mo or not. Depends.


I think my favorites are the standoff and the ninja mask one.

The standoff would be very easy to put together, as we all have fingers to mimic gun motions. It wouldn't take much rehearsing at all. Actually maybe a little would be good to get the timing and look of what gun to pull out down.

The ninja one would be funny as well. With T-shirts for ninja masks, and two teams (black and white masks) so we know who to fight.

Hehehehehe, this is already very amusing.

Hehe.

Heh.


And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment