Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Stories.

I think I know what I want to talk about.

I HASS... the STOREE.....

But in order to make it a project I need to find a good way to tell it.

I am not sure how to do this.

Let's come up with some pedantic bullshit.

1. Broken bisqueware tower/pyramid. It was a bad idea, and so is this. Almost got into really deep shit. Maybe dropped? I like this one the most, as the material is very dear to me. Few other things are as deeply related to me as that. But I didn't know about it at the time. Hmmm.

2. Chalk drawing with a dystopian ending. Since I don't really want to get shot, I could draw out what could have happened if I had acted stupidly. This is also kinda good, but I need to get myself some chalk. Hmmm.

3.




And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment