Friday, May 6, 2011

What the fuck happened to my Beau post?

It was right fucking here.

Goddammit.


FINE.

I'll rewrite it.

(Dammit blogspot you are embarrassing me infront of nobody because no one reads this piece of shit. Bah.)


)))Edit: Oh wait, I'm blind. Disregard that. But read this anyways because I said some more uninteresting things.(((

--------------------

Okay okay okay shut up for a sec.

Spoken word time, and I need some fucking silence here.





Good.


I'm not much of a spoken word as art kind of person.

I mean, I work with ceramics.

Clay.

Dirt.


Fucking mud.

Not exactly a noisy medium


Not that I don't enjoy spoken word.

I just never had much contact with it.

But according to certain people. I can talk. But I'm not much of a talker in public.

I guess this is why I am taking that public speaking course. And why I can talk the fuck out of anyone who I consider close to me. And on the internet where no one gives an aerial fornication.

Goddamn shyness, fuck you.

These limits do not please me.

But this Beau character.


That was enjoyable.

I think that he is funny.

And that his performance was funny.

And worth listening to.

I like how, when he was dropping papers, he kicked one into a perfect spin. That, for some reason, tickled me pink for a while.

I liked the content too, but that is all people talk about. And a waste to mention here. Since I agree with most points.

The experience will mess with those who don't. I like that.

I hope it does it.


And I hope he does it.


And that's it.

1 comment:

  1. now now.. I read them! Kudos on rewriting this entry. Hopefully Beau himself sees it (Kip sent him our class link to blogs)

    ReplyDelete