Monday, May 2, 2011

Whatever the topic is for Teusday(4/26). Since I don't know yet. Ohwait it is more critque reveal.

I liked the Stained glass.

I also liked the truth-ness for 3 minutes, but that I had a thing about.


The stained glass really spoke to me about religious intersections with life.

Also, I am nothing if not a craftsman, so I could really appreciated a piece that has a lot of workmanship behind it.

Those kind of things end up being my favorite kinds of art. Usually.

I like the ambiguity about whether it is for or against religion. The debate that could spark is delicious.

It's too bad the cross on the middle panel didnt show, but that's life. I've certainly gotten used to times when the material decides that physics is more important than art.

The bastard.

-------------

I liked the truth giving for 3 minutes.

But I have one little itty-bitty comment. I don't like how that the fact that you are going to tell us that you are doing it influences us to ask less embarrassing questions.


Or at least the people who know you.

I think this could be easily worked around by finding a bunch of creative and less personal people to ask you questions.

Only thing I wanted to mess with really. Other than that it's gr8.

I liked your answers, very personal.


Hope it can be pushed even farther.
Good narrative voice too.


And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment