Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thuper.

Interesting questions. I'd have to say that, if it had to be traditional superhero, I would be the flash.

That is just because I like the concepts surrounding the power of speed. Strength and other fancy things are nice and all, but speed trumps all. There is very little that could not be, in some way, saved through the proper application of enhanced speed physics.

With it, comes strength (since something movie fast also hits hard), heat (due to speed of molecules), difficulty to injure (since it is hard to hit something that can move that fast) and other things.

It is all in the creative application of your power, not about how much power you have.

Speed, as one of the base forms of physical interaction, lends itself to creativity with its extremely flexibility.

-----------------------

If I could choose a less rigid definition of the term "supehero" I would choose Dave Strider's time powers.

Basically, forward and backward acceleration of my personal timeline.


I often feel as though I do not have enough time. These would not only serve to combat that feeling, but also serve as a character flaw.

I would see them as a solution to my lack of time, but the only real way to fix that is to schedule my time better.

If I am not any better about using a resource, It doesn't matter how much of it I have at my disposal.

Makes sense as a trial of character.


And time powers would be cool.


And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment