Monday, May 9, 2011

Oh no! Personal space invaders!


Golly.

So, this project.

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!




Hmmmm.

Shit this is hard.

I know what I want to do for my persona.

But this is still a little difficult.

(On an unrelated note, click this.)

























Hehehehehehehe.

Okay, seriously.

Seriously.

1. "Liberate" dining commons food. Offer it free at a "Free Totally Legitimate Desserts" stand. A large selection. Like take a significant quantity every day and store them till the presentation. Okay this is pretty funny. I'm just offering what is mine. Hehehehehehehehe.

2.Stage a sword fight (using canes or something) between myself and someone else. Slightly choreographed with some improvisation. In a public space.

3. Set up a clean drinking water sale stand in my radsuit. (100% radiation free guaranteed!) The whole airfilter, heavy coats, heavy boots. Interesting dichotomy.

I think I like the third one. Since I can really do it. But I like sword fights too. Hmm.

Just need some water. And another cane...


And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment