Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I feel sick tonight.

Bluh bluh. Huge bitch.


Draw.


Wally.


Thing. I think.


Right that should do it then.


Pictures to follow.

-------------------------------

Any now for the freeform thingy.

I'm going to talk about steal this book.

Which is a book.

By Abbie Hoffman.

I love this book, but am kind of pissed that a great deal of the information in it is no longer up to date.

The tricks for cheating vending machines don't work anymore. And most of the addresses for certain... things are no longer up to date.

I am, however, very pleased that the recipe for a smoke bomb still works.

Not that I have ever used one.

But I enjoy the chemistry.


I mean it is fascinating you can make a flame-less smoker with only sugar and salt-peter. And a pound can fill a city block.

That's a lotta smoke.


Hehehehehehe.

I don't like the actual violent other things the book details the production of.

But I can appreciate the science.

I like knowing the chemical composition and work of the stuff. I guess that is why I have such a fascination with glazes and ceramics.


And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment