Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rt dump Six.

I think people will either get a kick out of it, or be really freaked out.


I look forward to either.

The freaking out due to my unusual hazmat appearance. ( As my roommate put it, "Dude you are gonna, like, get tazed.")

The kick out of it from the absurdity of the situation.


Hopefully, a select few will get the connotations of how hard living with nuclear devastation is and the connotations this piece has with it.


Oh, for those who weren't here for the previous explanation...

I will be dressing up in a home cobbled together "hazmat" suit that involves dark sunglasses, my air filter mask, several coats, and my police boots.

And I will open up a "Free non-irradiated water" stand on one of the main pathways.

It should be fun.

And hopefully inflict some thoughts.


And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment