Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Liberate.

Also a little outa place, bear with me here.


(This is unrelated, but music for reading is fun sometimes too. Obviously, already very popular, but fuck that. Sound is good:
)

Interesting development: I have been making so many fucking cups that there has been a surcharge of 50c added to each of them that I make. Hahahahahahhaa.


Silly production costs.

Anyways, a freeform post is a paralytic injection of freedom.

I am not sure what to do, beyond share interesting things.

Or maybe just stupid things.


But this class has taught me something particular. Few things are stupid, arguing from the proper perspective presents points to postulate upon.

Or are, hopefully, at least funny/entertaining.

And now for something completely different.


Back to reality.

Oh wait I lied.

I spat out my drink to that one.

Glad I don't have a phone that has auto correct.

Haha.

Moving on.

I've been enjoying my Chinese Art history glass greatly lately. Since my professa' has been talking about Chinese ceramics. I am a little pissed that, in general, ceramic works are considered to contain less thought to them than the calligraphy or painting of the era. But after seeing a large majority of the ceramics, I don't feel so bad. I guess I will have to prove them wrong by making some ceramics that not only are beautiful and filled with grace, but also have incredible thought provoking power.

Somehow.






I'll figure it out. I think.


And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment