Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Eraborate.

So I get to dress up as in my rad suit.

I really like the concept and reactions I get from people, but as I need to do more interaction with this continuation, I plan to take it a little farther.

Since I have never lived through a nuclear holocaust, I do not know for sure but, I'd assume someone who had would have a certain destitute skittishness about them.

So, I will take on the actions and mindset of someone totally devoted to survival. Every action I need to take during the day will be done with the mindset that, if I do not complete it, it would be detrimental to my life and continued existence.

Also, too bright light will hurt my eyes, due to nuclear winter, so I will tend to never look directly at any light source.


I really hope the circumstances that lead to a nuclear future never occur.
I hope the reactor in fukishima doesn't leak into the water table.


And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment