Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"What are your thoughts on the forthcoming Personal Space and Alternate Identity assignments?"

What are my thoughts on the forthcoming Personal Space and Alternate Identity assignments?


Hmmmmmmm.





Well, my thoughts on the forthcoming Personal Space and Alternate Identity assignments are, as of the writing of these words right here, nothing. Beyond the fact that I must do them and that they are important.

I feel that they will be a product of my own hazy sleep deprivation fueled imaginings and ideas bounced off of some people I know.


The second one in particular will probably be easier to come up with an interesting premise for. I feel more comfortable deciding the fate of my own identity than I do of messing with personal space.

It's easier to do without getting into real trouble.


Not that I am limiting myself based on that. I figure this class has enough of a reputation that, I could get away with something awe inspiring.

If I can come up with something like that.


I'd like to anyways.


And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment