Sunday, May 1, 2011

Art doomp. Three I think. Wait no, number four. Right. 4.

Time 4 sum stoof.

Minecraft.

I made the edifice.

Or maybe it is just a monument, since it isn't very tall.

The presentation went really well. That room has great media facilities for presentation.

Hope this never gets read by her. Since my real name isn't on this I should be all right.

('Preciate it if no one mentions it. That means you Jon. Not that Jon, the one in this class. No one will get that but her. God I can't stop making shitty jokes and references even while I'm being a bad person. Wait what?

Moving on.)

I recovered the save after the performance, so I think I will import it to a schematic and place it on a public server.

Here are some shots of its construction and the final view.

Tree farm to make the tools.

Tower to view it from.

Drawing it is based on.

Schematic.

About halfway done.



Final shot.

I enjoyed working on this.

Think I learned something. I guess.





Sigh.

---------------------------


Also I did the random act of kindness.

Put one of these:



In one of these:

Was gone two hours later.



Or earlier, I just checked two hours later.


And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment