Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sun-shine, lollypops and rainbows; everything that's wonderful is what I feel.



Okay. Good thing confession time stuff.


Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

...

.....................................................

Fuck.




I am generally in a pretty good mood.

I can't really think of a particular time when I was really much more happy than being content.

Not that this is a bad thing. It's just that I don't feel bad often enough that I have real high highs or low lows.

Or something.


Okay I think I got a good one.

A year ago, during winter break. Around Christmas (x-mas, holidays, what the fuck ever you want to say) I was at my parents house, sitting on the rug in front of the fireplace.

There was a nice fire going and I was warming myself up/enjoying the sight of the flames.

I felt really content, in that particular moment.

It was really late at night.

So I was just enjoying the dying embers.


Something about the situation made me feel...

Good.

There really isn't any other way to put it.

Hmmm.






Sappy.


Whatever.

I guess you can just...



And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment