Monday, April 18, 2011

SHAME.

Mapping, fascinating.

Here is a neat map that you should peruse at your leisure.

Moving on, I like how these lectures don't state a point.

I.E.: There is a wealth of information presented. And that is it.

There is no concrete lesson to learn.

There is a great deal to learn, but just to learn it.

What is taken away from this information is different for each individual. I guess you can only do that with really large volumes of information.

And that makes it fun?

Hehe.

Still pissed that the communications department hasn't told people that a dark room and a bright projector makes people fall asleep.



This should be common knowledge guys.



I have been up at all fuck hours of the night for a convoluted number of reasons and this shit isn't helping me get what I paid for.

And you, TA who called me out. My headphones were not on, one was in my ear to stop it from falling out of my shirt/dangling in front of me. The left one was broken anyways. I know what you were thinking in that moment, in that condescending look.

But thanks for waking me up, being pissed allowed some adrenalin to get into my system, and overcome that god damn hypnotic haze.

I appreciate you protecting my investments.

Especially due to my limited infesting funds.


Really, thank you.

-----

Onto the lecture.

Maps help us to understand incomprehensible things.

Space, vision, sound, language, physicality, social activity, time, etc etc etc etc etc.

That's great.

I love how the older glyph was easier to understand (and more aesthetically pleasing; that thing was just cool looking) than the current mapping of farmlands.



The terms for gentrification and metonymy were revealed.

The first one (what I will call "Interest-Leeching"; because that is what it fucking is) is freaky. Not that I disbelieve it at all.

No no no no no.

I've seen it happen and I know it happens.

It just freaks me out.


Corpratization of things is... just bad. Corporations are immortal and immortality is just not a good thing to put with a human intelligence. That kind of mind will break under the stress. And do bad things.



But that is getting away form... whatever I'm talking about.

Metonymy, associative chain, switching of Gatorade for... augh fuck what was the thing.

Dammit dammit dammit I know this.

Fffffffffffff-





Oh right Colgate.

Hehe, that made me have a humor.


Natural car alarms were fun.



Time to go think of some anonymous random acts of kindness and/or beauty to commit.

Fucking youtube has disabled embedding so here is Smooth Criminal in a link.

Open it in a new tab and play it in the background.

Go ahead do it.

I can wait.



...





..........




The twins were cool and interesting to hear/watch about. Really wish that this interesting bit of situation (the idoglosia) didn't arise from a poor parenting environment.

That mom... ugh.

I can't even textualize how I feel about that.


Kinda want to know what they are up to now.


And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment