Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hi ideas. Won't you stay for tea?

Edit: I AM A COMPLETE TWIT INCAPABLE OF MAKING SURE HE HITS THE PUBLISH POST BUTTON IN A TIMELY AND PRECISE FASHION.

Moving on.


Time for prolific postulation on the propagation of pandemic producing points of powered interest.

Brainstormin'.

Woooo.


Hmmmm...


"!"


Confessions. Two people confess something of equal intimacy to each other. They then reveal what the other person confessed, but do not reveal who the other person is. Ever. The check and balance would be that if one person did, the other could also reveal the opposing confession.

This idea could also be adapted into a chain.

"Other people's problems."

Just the first idea that came to me.

Very simple. It could use a lot of work and refinement.

But that is what brain stormifying is for.

I will have a hard time with this because there is very little that I am not willing to confess, if someone asks sincerely for the sake of curiosity.

The reluctance to confess is something that I would need a better graps of in order to make something neat.
---------------------------------
Sequence/Narrative.

I had an idea for my Adv. Sculpture class in CCS that I want to flesh out. It works very well here. I think so anyways.

We all see the bike paths that permeate every pore of the UCSB facility.

I want to write on them. In large noticeable letters.

Something commenting on taking things for granted.

I need to think about this more. But I like the basic concept.

Also, it would be fun to paint very late at night.

Because that is the only time i could fucking get to 'em without getting mauled.
---------------------------------
Alternate persona.

I have too many of these.

But that is because I am an asshole.

But I am an asshole who is perfectly willing to admit it.

Again. Pose me a question, to receive an answer. I like the truth more than most things.

Maybe... a project where question are answer by the same person (me or someone else or whatever) done in different persona.

Hmmm. This one is hard.

Glad it isn't the first project.
---------------------------------
Personal space.

I have as much control over my personal space as my fist and my mouth dictate.

Some project relating to the use of both in tandem.


Something... fightey...
---------------------------------

That is what I got so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment