Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More progess.

Good fortune.

While I was mining out my... mine.

I came across some lava.

And at the risk for severe burns, I managed to get some and construct this.

It is a lava forge.

For generating mass quantities of cobblestone.

While it does produce the stone, I still have to mine it manually.

Now the mining process is a few times more efficient, at the cost of being many many times more repetitive.

I'm kind of strapped for time, so I will just hunker down and do it.



Also the small observation tower is completed.

Here is a shot of it.

This gives you a good view of the site where I plan to build the edifice.

I might scrap it and make it taller. Depends on how the piece looks from here when I get to it.

I'll figure it out later.

Lotta mining to do.


And that's it.

P.S. Video capture and editing is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment