Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Late.

This is late.




The projects today were damn good.

The alien one.













Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

I want to know.

I am consumed with a burning desire to know exactly how much of that was confession and how much of that was concocted.

I don't care which way it goes anymore.

The presentation was done incredibly well. Even the body movements you did while it was being presented, were done in a way to make me question my thoughts.

It's like fucking... Robin Williams-esque neurosis.

I am completely consumed by the desire to find out. This is planted the seed of curiosity in a unique and interesting way.

Dammit dammit dammit.

You are either a really good actor, or some crazy shit happened.

Dammit.

I just want to bloody well know, which IS it?!


Good job ya bugger. This is going to bother me all week.

-----

As for which one needed a change? I want to talk about two here.

But for separate reasons.

First, the heart salad one.

This one was amazing.

I really hope you use that letter well.

It... it would be a good thing to do that. A great thing to do that.

But the sand bit was a little lost on me.

If you did something to make that seem more like sand. I thought it was salt at first, or sugar; maybe put it flowing between the two candles? Like it flows out of an hourglass? Not sure.

That is the one tiny thing that could make your incredibly well thought out and brilliant piece even better.

Really bloody brilliant.

--

The second thing to improve on, would be the black tar tin foil project.

I don't know much about drugs.

Once you explained what I had been looking at, the glyph like designs took on a whole new meaning.

I like the rest of the setup to the piece, but some way to clue in people who don't know what those are could be incorporated to make it really fantastic.

Good job though, that was not an easy confession piece.


Everything talked about in such a way as to not give away any information about identities. Just in case.


And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment