Sunday, April 10, 2011

CONFESS YOUR SIGNS I MEAN SINS. I MEANT SINS.

Time to write some proposals, yo.

...



Okay then

1. I want to wear some confessions. Anonymously if wanted. I will have the class I am with each confess something. (I can't make anyone participate, but it would be nice.) And have it written anywhere on my body above my waist on my skin. Anywhere, hands, eyelids, etc. They can write it themselves or if they don't feel comfortable they can just have a message transcribed. Walking confession billboard.

2. I punched a hole in a wall once while I was having a mental breakdown over my parents confronting me about what I was going to do with my life. I almost hit my own father. I'm glad I didn't. I want to make a sculptural depiction of a hand punching a knife. The hand will be being split between the third and fourth knuckle. The knife will be wedged in between the "bones". Single fire, bisque.

3. Cut off a certain length of hair. As a performance. Symmetrical cutting on both sides of my head. At the point past the ponytail. I think part of the reason that I keep my hair long is because of my ex. Maybe by getting rid of it I can cut out that part of me that makes me angry. I don't want to be angry whenever I remember this stuff. I don't want to get a complete haircut. I like it too much. But this will remind me to "cut it out."


And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment