Sunday, April 17, 2011

Recods #3

Not much this week. Besides the fleshing out of ideas.

And working on them.


For that, I have these.



This is the beginnings of a high density mine on the bottom of world that I am making my piece on.

It has two floors, at the moment, and should span a few miles underground in all directions. I should be able to get plenty of materials to construct the edifice.



This is the 80% efficiency high density tree farm that I constructed.

It will provide me with all the wood I need to keep making tools.

Since, in Minecraft, tools wear out and break every so often, I will need a very large number of them to mine all the stone I need to construct the edifice.

So far, material collection is coming along nicely.

I plan to finish construction in one or two days after I have all of my materials.

I will be recording certain points of the construction process.

It should be interesting to see.


And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment