Monday, April 4, 2011

Lecture me this.

I always enjoy these.

I really do.

The stand up was bloody hilarious. It was interesting to see how you can be funny and get a real message across all at the same time.

The message of the day was identification. Stuff and things that we use to identify ourselves.


Huh.

I think I am just me. I will stop there.


But lecture detailed a large number of things that I, or anyone else could go to for box encapsulation.

Also the definitions for reflexivity and instillation artwork.

I was more familiar with the second than the first.

(RANDOM LINK BECAUSE THIS IS AMUSING: We ran out of CD space.)

The components of a portrait bit was something I particularly liked.

I had a general knowledge of the tree parts, but was not really conscious of them. This, specifically, is very useful for me to have quantified and straightened out.

Yaaaaaaaay.

:3c

And that' is it.

P.S. I think I know exactly what I am going to do for the confession project. I am a little nervous. If I have the guts to do it. Nothing bad, just... really personal.

I'll think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment