Sunday, April 10, 2011

ART DUMP CRAP STUFF #2

This week consisted of:

1. Dressing inappropriately
2. Lying on the internet.

So, basically an average week.


But this time I was able to get school credit for it.

Yay!

The dressing inappropriately involve me looking like this.



















I am sure you are familiar with this picture (from the previous blog post.

Bluh bluh. Huge repeat.

But, yeah, interesting to watch all the reations I got. I am really glad I don't have to wear this every day.

Like people who have to deal with nuclear contamination.




Coughcough.


Also I contributed a fictional story to a truthful publication.

After laying the false trail, I didn't receive any comments. Mine was probably a bit too unreal.

I don't mind. As that was my intention.

But I hope some people enjoyed the story at least.

After all, a little flesh devouring sand is sure to brighten up anyone's day.

The Creeping, Hungry Sands of Tule
isn't even the worst thing on that site.

But I'll be damned if they aren't infectious in their readability.


I look forward to reading the Daily Nexus article about the fake stories.

Should be a hoot.


And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment